Sunday 11 May 2014

Tilda stamp storage technique

Hi all hope you are well,
I've been a bit poorly with 
Man Flu!!!!!
I couldn't actually take to my bed to recover
until this weekend you know how it is when your
a busy mum.
I have done absolutely nothing this weekend and
boy do i feel better for it.

Anyhow passing my craft desk i noticed i
still hadn't got round to laminating my new Tilda's
that arrived last week.

Which got me thinking, i don't think i have ever shared
how i store my stamps.
 (forgive me if i have my minds still a bit flu foggy.)

But here goes anyway.


I stamp the images onto spare paper
and write the name of the stamp
next to it and colour them in.



Then i roughly cut them out.



Then place them along with the card that came with the 
stamp into a laminating pouch.


 With the laminating machine warmed up
i put the piece to be laminated in the paper folder

then through the machine

There you have it

and the stamp clings to the back

I keep them in 3 draws, i love these plastic draws
you can keep adding to them as your stash grows
i could probably get one more set before i hit the ceiling lol.

As all my stamps have a picture on them i
find it a lot easier to flick through and find the one i want.



As you can see i have a few Tilda's,
i bet it's not as many as some of you out there.
She can be a bit addictive!
 
I hope you enjoyed looking at how i store my stamps.
Thanks for stopping by 
xxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. This is a fabulous idea Angie. So organised. May have to organise mine like this - thanks for the idea.
    Have a lovely week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your wonderful comments
i love to read them
and they are much appreciated.
Hugs to you all Angie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...