Sunday 16 March 2014

No lines Tilda

OMG I must have spent 3 hours last night doing this, 
it was a lot harder than I thought it would be.
I did feel like I was getting better at it the more i painted.


I'm not to happy with the face and hair I think I have messed
around with it to much. Her face is to dark I feel, but I love the flowers, dress
and boots.

I used my new Disress markers on some watercolour paper. 
I did start off using the markers straight onto the paper but found it hard to blend
when the paper got wet so I scribbled the pens onto an acrylic block and painted
with them I got loads better results this way.

Apologises for the picture, I took the photo last night when I finished around 
midnight and I'm now sat in bed having a lazy Sunday morning posting on my
iPad. I did manage to get an editing app


I have tried to brighten it up a little on this photo but I think is 
probably a good idea for me to take photos during the day in good light.

I love this technique though, it looks so natural and hand painted,
I'm deffo going to practice more, and try not to end up with a numb bum next time Lol!!

Items used

Angel pink memento ink pad
Watercolour paper
Distress ink markers
Artist paint brush 

Xxxx




P.s. Here's a daylight photo

Although it is raining here at the moment




1 comment:

  1. It doesn't matter if it was raining I still love your cards
    Love&kisses Beth xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your wonderful comments
i love to read them
and they are much appreciated.
Hugs to you all Angie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...