Sunday 30 March 2014

Mother's Day part 3

Happy Mother's Day to all you wonderful Mums out there 
I hope you all got spoilt
I did,
I got a lovely box of yummy chocolates and
Beth made me a fabulous cushion for my chair
with here own fair hands.

I decided I wasn't happy with the first Mother's Day 
cards I made so I made two more.










I'm a lot happier with these and
both Mums loved them.
I've also added some of flowers i made,
i need to make some more of these i've none left.

The stamps are both from Elusive images
 I have coloured them with Distress markers.
The papers are from the Rose Garden paper pad 
from First Edition.
Sentiments I made on the computer, 
lace and doily from stash.

Thanks for stopping by and
enjoy the rest of your day
Xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all your wonderful comments
i love to read them
and they are much appreciated.
Hugs to you all Angie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...