Monday 24 February 2014

Spring is in the air





Ooooh! 

The smell I got hit in the face with it this morning
as I went into the conservatory.

Hyacinths they are gorgeous I'm sure the sunshine makes 
them smell stronger.


I thought I'd show you my new spotty jug I couldn't 
resist a bargin from Home Bargains.
I picked a bunch of carnations to put in it, I know they are not 
the trendiest of flowers but I don't care I love the colours you
can get them in and they last ages.


My mini daffs are making an appearance as well, these are
from last year


Blue skies, smiling flowers, washing on the line spring is in the air.

Xxxxxx









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all your wonderful comments
i love to read them
and they are much appreciated.
Hugs to you all Angie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...