Wednesday 29 January 2014

Bargain basket

Car booting last summer I kept an eye out for a wicker basket, I wanted one to put a project in, big enough for lots of wool so moving form room to room would be easy.


Ta-dah.   I found this for a few £'s. So I set about crocheting a liner for it.


I didn't have a set pattern, I winged it really, made it up as I went along constantly checking it was fitting ok which worked out well in the end phew!!


It's fab I love it it worked out well, it made life easy when during the lovely hot weather we had last summer I could grab and go crocheting outside making the most of the sun while it was here.

Fingers crossed for this summer

Xxxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all your wonderful comments
i love to read them
and they are much appreciated.
Hugs to you all Angie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...