Friday 25 May 2012

Happy Hooking in the sun.....


.....Well more the shade, it's too hot in the
sun, I've just checked my outdoor thermometer
and it's 28C in the shade. Phew!!

So what could be better than a nice brew
a few Bikkies and a bit of hooking.

This is a back for a cushion I'm on with
not long to go until the 
Ta-dah moment. 

Although
I've not been hooking just lately, It was
such a lovely night last night that i was out in the 
garden pottering till 10pm.
The last half hour though i sat and had a shandy
watching the local bat swoop around
after insects and moths it was fantastic
to watch.

Have you been watching Chelsea flower show
 on the Tv all i can say is WOW.
It's inspired me to make a little 
arrangement with what is in my garden.

There's not an awful lot out flower wise just yet.
Here's what i could find.



The Rose smells wonderful it's the first one 
out and there's lots more to come the bush
is full of buds.
The only other flowers out in mass are
Forget-me-not's and Hardy geraniums.
Don't they make a sweet little posy.

I hope this weather keeps up it's
great to be outside, it's like having another
room.

Thanks for stopping by and
have a fabulous, sunny weekend

1 comment:

  1. A beautiful post Angie - reads like something out of Country Living magazine! Your posy is so pretty!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your wonderful comments
i love to read them
and they are much appreciated.
Hugs to you all Angie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...