Tuesday 24 April 2012

The simple things in life



Hi all hope you are well and had
a fab weekend.
We went to our first VW show for this year
although we had rain showers a good weekend was 
had by all.
The blanket did it's job and kept me warm.
Here's my card for this weeks

It's a sketch challenge this
time designed by our 
fabulous teamie 
Dawny, she is so clever at
dreaming them up i always
enjoy following them.

The prize this challenge is a
$20 voucher
from 
Simon Says Stamp.



I'm being good and resisting not buying any more 
new stamps or crafty stash,
 my cupboards can't take anymore.
It's made me rediscover some oldies but goodies
that had been neglected.
I have a pile of these Sarah Kay stamps, they are
so pretty and a joy to colour.
She is coloured with Copic markers.
The papers are from the Bloom and grow set.
Flowers are from Wild Orchid crafts.
The sentiment is a digi from Cuddly buddly.



Thanks for looking 
take care

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Angie :-) such a lovely image and the colours and papers are lovely :-) I love how you have her watering the flower arrangement ,,, very clever and cute :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card angie.stunning autumnal colours and details and the image is adorable :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Angie! The image is gorgeous and the papers are perfect with it. You've reminded me that I have some of those in a cupboard too!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your wonderful comments
i love to read them
and they are much appreciated.
Hugs to you all Angie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...