Sunday 15 April 2012

Rosy Cosy


Hi all hope you are well,
i have just finished making the cosy for 
the Tea Pot i bought when we go
off in the camper&caravan.

Yes i think i have finally gone Lime Green
mad.
When I'm out and about if i see anything 
in this fab green that 
fits into camping life I've just got to have it.



 The pattern for this cosy 
is out of April's edition of
Knit Today magazine, issue 71.
I have used their flower, as well
as add some basic rosettes and leaves.
The Cosy is made using Aran yarn.
I used left over yarn from my blanket to make
the flowers and leaves.


I had to go in the caravan just to
try it out, It matches really well as
you can see from the photo's.
All ready for our next little jolly.

Take care

3 comments:

  1. How clever, looks lovely! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous angie.love the little flowers on the top. so pretty ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Angie!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your wonderful comments
i love to read them
and they are much appreciated.
Hugs to you all Angie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...