Tuesday 14 February 2012

Love U



Hi all hope all's well with you.
It's Papertake time again and this
week we have a colour theme.

Black, White and Red all over.
(with the exception of hair and skin).
This weeks sponsor is 
Whiff of Joy.
 
I have made another valentine card,
i give one to Beth every year so this is 
for her.


I have used this fabulous Teddy Bea image
i had actually printed it out a while ago with 
all the extra balloons to use this idea,
and have been waiting for the right time
to use it.
I have used promarkers to colour her in.
The sentiment is stamped with
 Tatty Teddy alphabet stamp set.
I have used a Marianne creatables die.
Ribbon and Gems from stash.

Please go and check out the wonderful 
work from my fellow Dt's and
i hope to see all your fabulous card over at

I am also going to enter my card into this times 
Teddy Bo and co challenge which is

Love is in the air.



Here is just a quick pic to show
how the daffs are doing.
As you can see they have
started to open, they are beautiful,
they make me smile every time i go into
the kitchen.
Lets hope they are the promise of
 warmer weather to come.

Thanks for stopping by today
Take care

8 comments:

  1. What a super cute card - love the balloons - thanks for sharing
    Hugs
    Debbie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angie, your card is fabulous! Love your clean uncluttered layout and the message in the balloons.

    My goodness, those daffs have grown!! They look lovely.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning card angie.the image is gorgeous and i love the striking colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi This is just super I adore the balloons and the colours against the white ! Oh and your daffies are doing great ;0) Thanks for joining us at the Teddybo Challenge ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhhh such a beautiful card, I love the red, black and white together its really striking. And Teddy Bea in the middle looks just perfect :0)

    Thanks for sharing it with us at Teddy Bo's Challenge.
    Love Clairebears x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Angie!
    I love the clean design on your card and the balloons are great with the letters. Love the colours
    thanks for joining us at Teddy Bo this time and I hope to see you again next time!
    Big hugs, jill

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it Angie, what striking colours andlove the image xx
    The daffs are wonderful makes me feel Spring is around the corner xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your wonderful comments
i love to read them
and they are much appreciated.
Hugs to you all Angie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...