Friday 20 January 2012

Cosy time for Tea and some wool


Hi all hope you are well.
I thought i would share with you the 
quick project i have just finished,
in between all the other two projects on the go
at the moment.




The cosy is a pattern from a book
that had strawberries on the top
but i wanted to brighten it up
so decided to make rosettes in all
colours to add a bit of a spring feel.

I don't know if the internet is a good or a bad thing
i keep coming across some gorgeous
patterns for things that i want to make.
This prompted a trip to my local wool
shop. They must have thought it was Christmas
again when i walked in
there was so much gorgeous wool.




This first box is some wool i got
for my stash, you could call it
just in case stash.
If i come across something that takes my eye
I've got some wool to get going
straight away. 


I bought this alpaca to make a 
knitted cushion which are all the rage in the
shops at the moment.
It's gorgeous to touch it's so soft.  


This last bag is some Aran 
for another cushion.

All i need now it about 30 hours in the day
to complete them all.

Thanks for looking today
Take care 


2 comments:

  1. Stunning work Angie!!! I love the rosettes! I have so much wool in my stash too - will never have time to use it all!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi OMG this is stunning I now want to buy a teapot so I can have a tea cosy like this the roses on it are so pretty !! and the colours are so lush love it ;0)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your wonderful comments
i love to read them
and they are much appreciated.
Hugs to you all Angie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...