Friday 1 July 2011

Teddy Bea Sneaky Peek



Hi all hope you are well, Just popped on to give you
another sneaky peek at one of the new images 
that are to be released on 5th July.

I don't know whats this one is going to be called
but she is totally fab to colour.


 
I have coloured her with Polychromos pencils.

The papers are from Raspberry Road and if you go
onto their web site this weekend everything is 
Half Price  yes i said Half Price.
I have just been on and filled my basket
with lots of scrummy papers, they are all gorgeous
it was hard to choose.

I have cut the image out using a Go Create die,
The heart is a Nellie die.

The postie brought my order from Wild orchid
yesterday i got some of the new carnation flowers
which i have used on my card.

I have also used some seam binding from the ribbon girl
and added stickles glitter glue .

Nearly finished my housework I'm
trying to get everything done before Andy
Murray plays tennis this afternoon.
Fingers Crossed
"Come on Andy!"

Thanks for stopping by today
ta ta for now

7 comments:

  1. Stunning card Angie ! The colours are absolutely beautiful and your layout so adorable !!

    Hugs, Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow!!! This is stunning Angie! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. just gorgeous!!!! I love the glittery hat! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, fantastic card angie.your colours are really pretty and i love the gorgeous inage and your fab details :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, thanks for the sneekie, She looks like she could be used for any occasion including crimbo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card Angie. Beautifully coloured with the pencils and a lovely image!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Angie and a really sweet image. I can see her becoming a real favourite. :)

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your wonderful comments
i love to read them
and they are much appreciated.
Hugs to you all Angie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...