Saturday 26 March 2011

CES Die cut Crazy




Good morning all it's time for another CES
challenge.
This week the theme is

Die Cut Crazy
yes you do what it says on the tin,
go crazy with your die cuts.



I have made an easel card, i don't make these very
often,  don't know why!
Most of my die cut are from Marriane creatables,
except the butterflies they are spellbinders.




I have used a Tilda and the sentiment is from
Hanglar Stanglar.
She's coloured with a mixture of distress inks
Victorian velvet and promarkers.




The papers are from Prima and papermania.
I used Victorian velvet to distress the flowers, butterflies
and main shape.

This is my last card as guest designer and would
like to say Thanks to Emma and her team
for inviting me to be apart of your fabulous
challenge blog.
I have really enjoyed it.

Thanks for looking and don't forget to pop over to
CES and have a go.
ta ta
 

7 comments:

  1. Hi sweetie we are gonna miss you shug you do the most beautiful cards. This one is a stunner really gorgeous hun. I love love love the butterflies...actually I love them a bit too much I've just gone over to Ebay & brought the die lol... Love the papers you've used these are from 2 of my fave pads I luuurrrvvvve Prima. Hope you have a fab weekend hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and beautiful colours

    Sirpa

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow super gorgeous card Hunm thanks for guest designing with us.
    Hugs Kaylou xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Angie, you've done a grand job with my challenge this week. Love your die cuts. A really pretty card!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Angie,I don't know why you make easels but I know that you should certainly make more,you are so good at making them! this one's just amazing! I'm afraid I'm a bit addicted to making them too,posted 2 on Wednesday alone! Have a great week,Julie.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card, Angie - love the layout and your flowers are wonderful! So lovely to have had yo with us at CES challenges - loved all your cards!! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  7. just so gorgeous and creative!!! Love how you have inked the flowers and the butterfly! hugs juls

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your wonderful comments
i love to read them
and they are much appreciated.
Hugs to you all Angie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...