Wednesday 23 February 2011

Love is




Hi all my card today is for two challenges
Friday Sketchers - Fab sketch to follow

I was lucky enough to see the Hanglar stamps on eBay
when they were first advertised and snapped at set
up straight away, because if you umm and ahh 
about it they go like hot cakes and you miss out.



This little girl is so cute i love this stamp.
I have used my copics to colour her.
The sentiment stamp is from LOTV.
Papers are from K&Company, and
i used some of the same papers to make a flower,
and sprayed it with some mica.
Ribbon and feather from stash.

I'm off to Ikea to look for some storage
for my crafty goodies,
They just keep growing and growing for some reason.
LOL.
ta ta

3 comments:

  1. Aw such a beautiful card and so adorable. Gorgeous colouring and details.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is just gorgeous!!!! I love the flower!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your wonderful comments
i love to read them
and they are much appreciated.
Hugs to you all Angie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...