Tuesday 21 December 2010

Dreaming of the summer


Hi all just a quick one today I've got that fluey yucky thing that's
doing the rounds lets hope it's gone by the weekend.

Here is my card for this weeks Papertake weekly Challenge
Its an anything goes week.
I wanted to do something other than a Christmas card
so i'm Dreaming of the summer.
fortunately i had this card already made before the
man flu arrived so thank goodness.

Why don't you pop over and have a look.

I have also entered this card into Passion for Promarker
challenge which runs till Jan 4th the theme is also
Anything goes.


I wanted to use one of my sweet pea stamps
it seems ages since i coloured one in.
I used my promarkers to colour her in.
The papers are DCWV Nana's Nursery.
The sentiment is from LOTV.
I have used a Martha Stewart heart punch and branch punch.
Prima flowers and the ribbon is from stash.

This will probably be my last entry before
Christmas so to all my blogging friends out there have a
Merry Christmas and a Happy new year.
( hope you've all been good so santa visits)
ta ta



7 comments:

  1. wow this is just gorgeous!!! Love the soft colours! Very elegant! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angie, this card is beautiful!!! I love the pink and your coloring is stunning! A very Merry Christmas to you and your family!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Angie :-) the image is beautiful and your colouring is fab, love the skin tones ,, perfect :-)

    wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow stunning card.the image is gorgeous and i love your fab colouring and details.
    thanks for playing in our mega christmas challenge at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Angie. Love the colouring of the image and the details also. Thanks for joining in with our Mega Christmas challenge at PFP. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Angie, what a gorgeous card. I love the cute image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining in with our Mega Christmas challenge over at PFP. Hugs, Denise x
    Have a wonderful 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Goodness, this is a beauty! Lovely image and fab coloouring!! Thanks for joining in our Mega challenge at PFP, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your wonderful comments
i love to read them
and they are much appreciated.
Hugs to you all Angie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...