Wednesday 10 November 2010

Vintage photo


Hi all yes I'm still full of a cold but I'm not letting it stop me crafting.
My card today is for two challenges

Passion for promarkers
theme to use colours of old photos.
Sweet pea stampers is to use embossing wet or dry.



The stamp is a Sweet pea stamp called Blue rose tattoo,the
sentiment is also from sweet pea stamps.
i have used promarkers in the colours:
Blush,
Oatmeal,
Sunkissed pink,
Caramel,
Burnt sienna,
Satin,
Khaki,
Cinnamon,
Blender.
I loved colouring this image using browns I'll definitely be doing
this again i love the look it gives you.
The papers are from DCWV old world stack.
I have both wet and dried embossed using cosmic shimmer
embossing powder and also the rose embossing folder from cuttlebug.
Lattice strip is from an EK Success punch
I have also inked around the edges with Vintage Photo distress ink
Ribbon is recycled from the inside of a jumper i bought.
I have also used Nesti dies.

Thanks for looking
ta ta



15 comments:

  1. Hi Angie, wow wow wow this is so very vintage, love it its so very special. hugs chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous!! Love the sepia colour tones! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Angie, what a gorgeous card. I love the beautiful image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for sharing with us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Angie, love everything about it ! Thanks for joining us at PfP. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Angie - this is divine!! Gorgeous image and I love the ribbon! Thanks for joining in my challenge at PFP this week. Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Angie. Love the colouring of the image and the design also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, thanks for sharing over at SPS.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is quite stunning. I love the frame around the image and the ribbon. Thanks for sharing with us at SPS.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a gorgeous card Angie, beautiful image.
    Thanks for joining us at PFP and good luck.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  10. a really pretty card...beautiful image :0) thanks for sharing it with us at PFP this week..

    Hugs
    Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Angie...again just beautiful...love the colors!
    thanks for joinin us at SPS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Angie. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week,good luck.
    Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Angie,
    This is stunning. I love the image & the framing & embossing looks fabulous. Thanks for joining us at PFP.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a fab card. Thank you for joining us at PfP this week.
    Hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow wow wow!!! Angie this has blown me away hun it is so stunning I do not have the words :D
    Thank you for joining us at Sweet Pea Stampers and good luck.

    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your wonderful comments
i love to read them
and they are much appreciated.
Hugs to you all Angie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...