Friday 16 July 2010

Crimson Rose



Hi all on this wet and windy morning, it feels like winters
back here today i hope the sun comes back soon.

My card today is for two challenges Crafts and Me and
Papertake weekly.
Crafts and me has a theme of using Pink, Black and white and
Papertake weekly has the theme 'In the garden'.

I couldn't wait to ink up this little beauty.
She's called Crimson Rose by Molly Harrison
and is one of the new stamps available from
Crafts and Me.



I have used my copics to colour her in and as you can see
i went to town with the glitter glue.
The papers are from Papermania's Rose Garden paper pad.
The sentiment is from Inkadinkado.
I have used one of the new Nellie's die's to cut out the image
and used spun sugar distress ink around the edges.
The flower and leaves are cut from a Marianne Creatables die
and i have added a pearl brad.

Oh well the only good thing about weather like this
is you have to stay inside and
CRAFT

thanks for looking
ta ta



3 comments:

  1. beautiful card Angie :-) ,, the image is gorgeous and I love the die cut shape too ,,, evrything is lovely :-)

    thanks for joining us on the PTW :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Angie this is gorgeous, i've not got this one yet but think i will have to order it now lol. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me for this weeks challenge. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW Angie this card is SOOOO pretty its gorgeous. I adore that image I may have to think of getting that in my next order!!! You have coloured her in perfectly & I love your papers, I have the same 1s they are so so pretty. Hope you've had a nice weekend hun, enjoy the rest of your evening, take care.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your wonderful comments
i love to read them
and they are much appreciated.
Hugs to you all Angie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...