Friday 25 June 2010

The Serene Night





Hi all another week gone like that, i don't know, it will be
school hols before we know it. Hope you are all well.
My card today is a combination of four different challenges.



  1. Sweet Pea Stampers - Stitching.
  2. Papertake weekly - Sketch.
  3. Creative Inspiration - colour scheme Gold, Cream, Turquoise.
  4. Crafts and Me - Birthday.





I have used a sweet pea stamp 'The Serene Night'
she has been coloured with a mixture of
Promarkers, Copics and Glitter pens.
I have used gold thread to hand stitch around the image
and used the same gold thread on the buttons.
The image has been inked with Antique linen distress ink
to give it an old creamy look.
Sentiment stamp is woodware.
The papers are from basic grey two scoops.
The flowers are from prima,
buttons are from my local market.

Thanks for looking
ta ta



9 comments:

  1. Hi Angie a beautiful card I love the serene night image and the colouring is beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Pea Stampers hugs Pascale

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angie, this is just fabulous! I haven't seen this image before but must say that I love it. Your colour choice is just perfect for the image. What a beauty! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow wow wow! I am lost for words this is stunning! That colour is just so gorgeous and I LOVE what you have done with that layout :D
    Thank you for joining us at crafts and me and sweet pea stampers and good luck.

    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angie, this one is gobsmackingly perfect.
    hugs chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. so pretyyyy! Turquoise is my favorite color and I love the gold thread too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just gorgeous Angie, I love the image you have chosen and coloured so beautifully. Fabulous layout and papers and a lovely touch of stitching.
    Thank you for joining us at Sweet Pea Stampers.
    Hugs,
    Nicola -x-

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card i love the colours you've used. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me for our challenge this week. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is positively stunning!! Your colouring is gorgeous and I love the touches of gold you've included, well done on the colour challenge at Creative Inspirations, I hope you'll be back to play next week!!
    Stephanne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful feminine card. I love the colours and this image is stunning.
    Thanks for joining in with the Sweet Pea Stampers this week.
    Hugs
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your wonderful comments
i love to read them
and they are much appreciated.
Hugs to you all Angie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...