Monday 21 June 2010

In the Garden at Just Magnolia



Hi all my card today is for Just Magnolia week 60 challenge,
the theme is 'In the garden'.
That's where i have been all week, it's been warm warm warm,
my little crafty area is in my conservatory
and it's to hot to sit in there and craft during the day
so i only go in when the sun's gone down, so there's
not much crafting being done.
I shouldn't complain after the cold winter
we had,
let's enjoy it while it lasts.

Out came my polychromos pencils again I've got the set now so
i made a colour chart for them.
I had a good play with all the colours and then coloured this
magnolia scene i created.
I really enjoyed making this card building up the image
using Magnolia tree, butterfly grass, bench and one of the new
Tilda's that have just come out, they just seem to get more and more prettier.




The flowers i have used i got from Hobbycraft, the leaves are punched
from a woodware punch.
The sentiment stamp is hero arts and the paper is from MME bloom and grow.
I've used a glitter marker pen for the earrings and the flower stamen's.

Thanks for stopping by
ta ta

5 comments:

  1. beautiful and spring like..I love the soft colours and the fact you have created a whole scene! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angie, wow talk about perfect, you sure do know how to colour in, stunning work again hugs chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this is just wonderful!!! Love your gorgeous details. Thankyou so much for joining us on Just Magnolia this week
    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, I love the beautiful soft pink and your gorgeous scene! thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia, hugs, Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, your blog is so very pritty! All your cards are so lovely and your coloring is brill. I´m a follower now, hopw you don´t mind! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your wonderful comments
i love to read them
and they are much appreciated.
Hugs to you all Angie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...