Wednesday 7 April 2010

Friday Sketchers Challenge 96


This is my second attemped at this card, i don't know what it was but it just didn't look right
so i threw it in the bin and started again. I'm glad to say I'm a lot happier with this one.


It's been lovely here today, i actually got in my garden and tackled the weeds I'm good at growing. ha ha.


Anyway back to my card i have used a magnolia stamp 'Honey Tilda'
I've used my Copics to colour her in.
The papers are 'Rose Garden' from Papermania.
Nellies and nesti dies.
Martha Stewart Punches Heart and Branch.
lace from stash, handmade crochet flower ( by my own fair hand).
Paper T-rose,flower pin.
I've used distress ink in Frayed Burlap to ink around the edges.

Thanks for looking

ta ta



3 comments:

  1. so sweet!! she is just gorgeous!! your colouring is beautiful! I love the crochet flower, and the way you have inked the edges!! stunning work! hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you are so good, I wonder if you realise how good you are!!
    this is very special. hugs chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card ;0)
    Thanks for joining us at FS this week.

    Janneke X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your wonderful comments
i love to read them
and they are much appreciated.
Hugs to you all Angie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...